Related Searches

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Smart Broadband Fraud?

By Deus

I’m a user of Smart broadband. I used it whenever no WI-FI hotspot in the area. Recently, I load worth 30 pesos supposed to be it has one and half hours of connectivity. In my surprised, I was terminated and a prompt appeared http://m.smart.com.ph/wapnobalance/index.php, I only use it for one hour. I’m sure of that because I timed my usage and it was affirmed by the time indicated in the broadband. And I thought it was by accident, however the issue of unwanted losing of load happened again and again. If SMART allegedly, get just for a minute in an every smart broadband subscriber; its million worth of fraud. What is our protection against this allegedly SMART BROADBAND FRAUD? Is the other provider like GLOBE TATTOO, and SUN CELLULAR BROADBAND has the same issue? NTC can you help us on these? Or you are coward to the giants of Telcos to confess what really happening? To my fellow subscribers, don’t hesitate to give your feedback about this issue? Moreover, Government should impose higher tax to these 3 giant telcos not in basic commodities or to Petroleum Company; maybe it’s about time that you the Government give us, public, the favor. Consumers don’t have protection from this fraud. I’m beseeching you to arise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deus Ping Box

Recommend Money Maker

Try AuctionAds