Related Searches

Friday, May 1, 2009

Pulp Summer Slam IX Countdown to Extinction

On my previous post, I provide you details about the Pulp Summer Slam IX. Now, I’ll share my experienced from that congregation of Philippine Metal heads.

It was my eight times minus the second year due to unforeseen circumstances I don’t attended the concert. Many had changed for example the venue from Rizal Stadium in Pasig City to this new home of Pulp Summer Slam at Amoranto Stadium in Quezon City. As years passed the audience became younger and younger. Summer Slam on one way or another it helps build the Pinoy Metal Scene regardless of your music genre to its new level. Sometime we couldn’t differentiate which is local or the foreign bands from the rest. It only proves that we are competitive enough globally as music as concern.

Before the day of the concert, the rain heavy pouring down and three low pressure area were spotted by the PAGASA. I told to myself, it was doomed if the rain kept on falling. Morning, day of the concert; I’m hesitant because the rain was still falling down. But suddenly, it was after lunch then, the skies cleared and the prayer of the metal fans succeeded. So, I’m ready to go. I prepare myself again for an enduring entrance line up, for exhausting line up of crowd without sense of direction just to buy T-Shirt from Tribal Gear (time was wasted and enjoyment time lessen), and seemed endlessly waiting for your turn for the pungent smell portable comfort room. As always and might not be improved unless the organizer tried to become an audience or part of the crowd before they could act on these. As for security, they managed the crowd well but sometimes the bouncer our very annoying. Generally, the concert for me it turned to be big success. Thanks for the organizer Pulp Vernon Go, Julia Clarette from Eat Bulaga emcee and to all Sponsors like Red Horse Beer, Pizza Hut, Tribal Gear, and Smart Telecommunication and their staffs. ‘Mabuhay ang Philippine Metal Scene’.

A new breed of Metal up rises and ready to turn global.

I hope I can be a part of this growing community.

We have the power to change the society by sharing this message to your friends.

Thanks and regards,

Deus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deus Ping Box

Recommend Money Maker

Try AuctionAds