Related Searches

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Chowking Lunch Set

Chowking pioneered the oriental fastfood outlet in the Philippines. Filipinos love to eat foods because of its strategic location and for its bountiful culture maybe held responsible. It is common for typical Filipinos that foods have the major portion of its everyday expenditure.

Why I’m telling you these because while I’m watching television a commercial of Chowking flash on the screen and relating their new Chowking Lunch Set, comprises of set meal with drinks. With beverages included, to me it is a plus factor. And I started wondering why they don’t release it sooner. Anyways, I would love to try it. Here’s a hint, I don’t believe that ‘There is no such thing as a Free Lunch.’

But if there is a person would be kind enough to treat me, I’m very willing to accept it. Nahh, I’m only just kidding. Thanks for reading. Feel good!

2 comments:

  1. I have conducted my Queuing study on a chowking branch. And for the entire whole month, I have eaten different kinds of products of chowking. We have to order because we have occupied a table while we are conducting so..

    btw, mind if we could exlinks

    ReplyDelete

Deus Ping Box

Recommend Money Maker

Try AuctionAds